sábado, 1 de noviembre de 2014

THIS IS HALLOWEEN


Hi! I want to share a special story of halloween. The name of the story is Meg and Mog.



Pre-teaching

In this picture you can see interesting words for the story of Meg and Mog

Meg and Mog vocabulary:








Teaching  


My partners and I tell the story in a school using shadows! We draw and cut the shape of the characters, animals, and the food. And we create the scene with white and blue sheets.

We tell the story for kids of 3 and 4 years.




  Meg and the owl                                                                    Meg and her friends                                                         






Post-teaching: 

After the story you can sing and dance to some songs .
I would recomend this song:









I wish you a happy halloween!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario